Monday 25 August 2008

Answering call while jogging

It was my 3rd round when i received a call.The number shows 03 2179xxxx and i straight away think about my friend lan.So i heard that guy said that: can I speak t Mr.Farhan please...so I reply.yes im here!!apehal lan.wei ko ingat aku xkenal ko ke??then the guy keep asking me whether I know who he is or not.Then i keep saying that Lan la macam aku xkenal.That guy laugh and said, Im Khairul calling from Schlumberger!!Oh my God.I am so busted..I straight away apologize and said to him that his voice so similar with my friend.Thankfully he's kinda cool guy.so he said it's ok.

So he just wanna check with me is there anything that I still not clear about and did I have any question to ask regarding the OFS 1 next week.So for me everything was clear and Khairul did advise me on the luggage issue.Since other's is clear he wish me congrats and gonna meet me on the 1st when I check in at Hotel Istana.He told me that "aku xlepaskan ko!ko tunggu la nanti aku datang cari mana satu mamat yang sembur aku tadi" hahahah so funny and he ask me to take a good care of myself within this 1 week period.

That's it.

No comments: