Tuesday 26 August 2008

Hush Puppies,Dapper,Lee and Nike.

Jusco food court...
Bibi kasih tumpah stuffing dorayaki...tu yang tunjuk2 tu...hihihi...makan pun meleleh sampai abis kotor tangan.


Doraemon food...look properly at the foto what do you think of it???


Bibi smiling at me while she's enjoying the Indian dancing.

I went to Jusco to buy some stuff for my OFS1 next week.I bought 2 pair of Polo shirt from Hush Puppies, a pair of long sleeve so called sweat shirt from dapper a pair of Lee jeans and a pair of Nike sneakers.I spent near RM600 for all this stuff.gosh that fast??dang man....bibi is the best companion for shopping..hihihihh

Later we went at the food court and ate a "Dorayaki" doraemon food.kui kui kui....Nice and full of stuffing.bibi bought a chocolate and peanut butter stuffing...Then go home and packed some stuff again and again until i leave this condo mutiara on this saturday...

No comments: