Wednesday 27 August 2008

foto's continue

Inilah itik2 yang berusaha mengeluarkan telor2 yang berkualiti tinggi sehinggakan mama nak sampai 3 kotak....

This is one hack of bangla penjaga telor masin pokok buluh....my mom ask me to buy her this telur masin..so I rush out from office straight to this place so called "Kota Aur"..last year I bought only a box...but this year I bought 5 boxes man...3 for my mom 2 untuk rakan PD sekalian alam....Sedap la telur masin dia ni....xcaye try la pegi beli...
From left to right:Azhan,FARHAN,Aliza,Mukridz,Shamsul,Firdaus.....
Hadi mat ganu...wei cari keje lain la...apa nak tension2 dok kat conti ni...
Kak Ida Posing "CUN".....
Pa'a, me ,Put at the back with her half bite corn and also nawie tukang kayu HR.
Yen again proudly presenting our booth to the customer and visitors.
Mr Yen dengan bangganya sign autograf kat our guest book"the best and most proper guest book among all booth"....we are going to score the RM1000.
This is visitor from Isuzu skodeng on our latest and upcoming model meter.
This is yusri...really cool guy...trust me he's cool...
This guy is a Quality Manager from Conti China...Trying his best at our conductive game...he pass but little bit to late..huhuhu

No comments: