Sunday 31 August 2008

Trip to KL on Merdeka day!!!!!!!

It was merdeka day when I choosed to travel from to KL...tomorrow is the day when i will start my new life....it will be the beginning of my Schlumberger property. I will check in at Hotel Istana at 2pm....

So when I arrive in KL straight away to bibi's uncle house located at Taman Sri Ukay..So I start to show bibi the way to Sapura building in seri kembangan.Bibi is good enough for every day travel.Then we heading to Pavillion for JCO's donut..hihihihi.....

Btw on my way to KL I spot Ferrari F430 red color with WRR 1 registration no...so fast, I can't even snap a picture of it...damned....



Spot this 335i near the Jalan Duta Toll Plaza.....slurrppp...

This is bibi's uncle house...look at the Porsche Cayenne S man...
RM12 yong tau foo...aku makan sorang je...bagi kat bibi sikit je....layan nye pasal sampai lupa nak simpan sket...
Amacam best tak?????Time puasa ni kalau tengok mmg abis la...conform telan air liur beb...Tapi rindu la aku kat Mee Goreng dua ringgit dua ringgit!!!!!mamak kawan Kak Ida......
Tengah queue masa nak beli JCO donut...ish ish punya la ramai org masa tu.....





No comments: